Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, and PDF file format.
- Manuscripts should be typewritten in English in J Health Res format, with 2.5 cm (1 inch) margins all around, 12-point Times New Roman font, and 1.5 line-spacing.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements (vancouver style) outlined in the Instuction for Authors Guideline, which is found in About the Journal.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Total of pages is no longer than 10 pages (excluded tables and figures)
- Tables and figures: Should be prepared in MS Word format and a maximum of 6 tables and figures, combined, is allowed.
- Authors should obtain the help of a native English speaker for editing the text prior to submission.
- Plagiarism and duplication: All publications found to be plagiarized or duplicated will be retracted immediately.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.